Redstone engineer and conmand block programmer needed

darealthomas_thunder's Avatar darealthomas_thunder6/4/18 2:33 pm
6/17/2018 9:32 pm
garlicbreathinator's Avatar garlicbreathinator
Hey everybody Thomas here.

So since I'm making a minecraft map I'm gonna need a redstone master/engineer and a command block programmer for some help. No experience needed
darealthomas_thunder
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/17/2018 9:32 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
garlicbreathinator
Hey ThomasThunder. School is out for me so I have a bit more free time for the week or so. I am available until friday, then I need to leave again. Please contact me so I can help you out.

Thanks,

Garlicbreathinator
06/05/2018 10:56 am
Level 46 : Master Architect
Isz
You need to reply to their actual comments otherwise they won't get a notification that you've replied.
06/05/2018 8:46 amhistory
darealthomas_thunder
hello there only the best t.t. here

thanks for sending me a message. you can contact me with multiplayer server or by phone or by pmc
i don't mind if your bad with redstone or commands either way it'll do!
06/05/2018 8:44 amhistory
darealthomas_thunder
hello there Garlicbreathinator thomas thunder here

im happy that you applied but you have to send me an application as in a video or something we can make a multiplayer map to contact or something and if you like you can send me your phone number!
oh and i need help with a project
06/04/2018 4:38 pm
garlicbreathinator
Hey! I'm really good with commands and decent with redstone, and I could help you out with some of the things you need.. I'm just kinda busy with my own projects. Please let me know what things you would need me to do and I'll see if I can fit it in-between my other projects.

Thanks,
Garlicbreathinator.
06/05/2018 1:32 pm
darealthomas_thunder
hello there Garlicbreathinator thomas thunder here

im happy that you applied but you have to send me an application as in a video or something we can make a multiplayer map to contact or something and if you like you can send me your phone number!
oh and i need help with a project
06/05/2018 5:05 pm
garlicbreathinator
I'm sorry Thomas Thunder, but I do not have any screen recording software so I will not be able to send you a video as an application. I would, however, be happy to meet you on a server some time to demonstrate my latest project as an application. I'm sure that you will find my capabilities more than sufficient for your project. Please let me know when you are available to talk over one of the PMC chatrooms to discuss more, since I am not going to be sharing my phone number or email.

Thank you,
Garlicbreathinator.
06/06/2018 2:39 am
darealthomas_thunder
thats no big deal i would like to communicate by PMC as well but i need to know your time zone
06/07/2018 8:38 am
garlicbreathinator
My current time zone is EDT and I will not be available until at least 2 PM EDT this Sunday. If I see you online, I'll ping you with a message and then join the "building" chatroom.
06/04/2018 4:12 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
Only The Best
Hey, I'll help, how can i contact you?
06/05/2018 1:32 pm
darealthomas_thunder
hello there only the best t.t. here

thanks for sending me a message. you can contact me with multiplayer server or by phone or by pmc
i don't mind if your bad with redstone or commands either way it'll do!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome