Redstone help

v0nn_toaster's Avatar v0nn_toaster2/14/16 5:08 pm
1 emeralds 502 5
2/15/2016 12:02 pm
Bertiecrafter's Avatar Bertiecrafter
So I'm building something on a server, and I want to know. What are the types of wireless redstone that I can use?
v0nn_toaster
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/15/2016 12:02 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Engineer
Bertiecrafter
tripwires attached to dispensers, shooting out stacks of dirt onto more tripwires attached to more dispensers, shooting out more stacks of dirt etc etc. Until you got to your destination... there are no other opportunities for wireless redstone without using commands.
02/15/2016 11:37 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
Make an arrow shoot out of a dispenser and land on a WOODEN pressure plate.
02/15/2016 11:05 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
v0nn_toaster
I don't want to use commands.
02/15/2016 12:52 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
OneRingToRuleThemAll
If you are looking for wireless redstone, as in a button that is out in the open and you don't want a funky trail of redstone going off of it or an ugly command block sitting there, then use the /testfor command to search for a button being pressed. Here is what it should look like: /testforblock `x` `y` `z` 77 2 Now the x y z simple, button placement. The 77 means it's looking for a button and the 2 means it's pressed in. Now all you have to do is put the command in to a command block wherever you need the output of the redstone, enter the coordinates of the button, and add a constant clock to the command block. Then place a comparator by the command block and "vwala" you have your output. Hope this helped.
02/14/2016 7:18 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Dragon
Skitto493
You can use command blocks to /setblock a redstone block, torch, etc. You can also have a command block on a clock that is constantly on a clock with /testfor for something like a scoreboard objective having been raised. A comparator coming out of that block will send out a redstone signal if it can /testfor succesfully.

If you do not want to use command blocks, the methods are a bit less easy. You could try an extra-long tripwire chain.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome