Suggest a command in my Command block world OR learn how to use the command block

TheAfrikanDoge's Avatar TheAfrikanDoge6/9/18 11:14 pm history
2 emeralds 193 4
6/13/2018 2:00 am
TheAfrikanDoge's Avatar TheAfrikanDoge
So I'm making/made a map of all my command blocks, but I don't have very many commands I have ideas for. So you can suggest what cool things I should do in the comments. I am adding a poll for who wants a tutorial world and who doesn't. When the date ends, whichever wins I will do.

I am gonna start on the tutorial map. If you want it then vote.

When the poll ends is when I will release the tutorial map. ( Removed "Just shut it down" because people misunderstood it. )

Make sure to comment suggestions for the Command Block map (This one will have no sneak peeks.)

Poll ended 07/28/2018 6:09 pm.

TheAfrikanDoge
Level 31 : Artisan Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/10/2018 1:10 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
So you don't know what commands to add but you still hope that people pay you around $5 to maybe hopefully get hold of a map which isn't even finished yet? No offense but that doesn't sound very trustworthy to me ;)

The other problem is the competition, there are tons of maps available for download, no questions asked and no fees required. Some of which are truly works of art, players spend days if not months on creating those. And that is definitely something you should seriously consider I think.
06/13/2018 2:00 am
TheAfrikanDoge
Plus I've made maps before and I know how it feels to spend days and weeks working on the map.
06/10/2018 4:52 pm
TheAfrikanDoge
The $5 is only if you want a sneak peek of the tutorial map. Please read the entire thing.
06/10/2018 4:54 pm
TheAfrikanDoge
Also I am not expecting anyone to want to pay. I just added that incase anyone did want to donate. honestly I wouldn't I guess it doens't make sense like the entire thing so I'll update it ;)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome