Alternative, easy to use texture pack maker?

Moonlava's Avatar Moonlava9/9/17 5:03 pm
1 emeralds 206 2
9/12/2017 3:46 pm
Moonlava's Avatar Moonlava
So I've been trying to find a good texture pack making website for a while, but the only ones I've been able to find don't work or are too confusing to use correctly. The main one I tried is Novaskin, which I struggled with for a while unable to figure out how it worked. Then when I finally made a single block texture, when I tried to save it in a project it gave me an error message and wouldn't let me download it after I already spent half an hour trying to figure out how to actually make the texture. I also tried a couple other sites with no luck. I've seen LOTS of people suggest Gimp, Paint.net and Photoshop specifically, but I don't feel comfortable downloading anything, especially if it isn't for Minecraft texture pack making specifically. So basically, all the texture pack makers I've tried or seen are too confusing, need a download, won't let me download my textures or aren't even for Minecraft. I'm not trying to sound picky here, but I'm just starting out and can't find a good website. Does anyone have any ideas?
Moonlava
Level 1 : New Miner