Can i upload a re-mix pack if i have permission?

adventuredude240's Avatar adventuredude2401/14/17 9:37 am
1 emeralds 271 4
1/14/2017 1:40 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Hello so i've been making a re-mix pack that was used by some youtubers in a MC series and they never released it so i've been trying to remake it myself and i wanted to release it when it is finished so that other's who love the pack can use it but the rules say that i can't upload re-mix packs so i was wondering if i get permission from the original creators can i upload it?
adventuredude240
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/14/2017 1:40 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
SCtesterThat's what I would have thought, but the other day when I reported a re-mix texture pack, nothing happened, they didn't delete it.

Your report is still in our system, so it isn't as though someone looked at it and then dismissed it. We have over 300 reports right now, so it'll likely sit for a while before we can get to yours specifically.

In response to OP, no. We don't allow mixing texture packs for the sake of mixing them. If you wanted to post something originally made by someone else, you'd first need to get permission from the creator and then change a majority of the content you're using that's someone else's significantly enough that we couldn't immediately tell where it came from.

If you have questions like this one in the future, it's better to create a ticket so you can get a quick answer directly from our staff. As well-meaning as most of our community is, not everyone's answer on these types of questions is correct.

www.planetminecraft.com/tickets
01/14/2017 12:53 pm
Level 82 : Elite Artist
SCtester
Silvania Studios
adventuredude240the rules say that i can't upload re-mix packs

Permission is irrelevant. You can't upload remix packs, because it's not your work.

That's what I would have thought, but the other day when I reported a re-mix texture pack, nothing happened, they didn't delete it.
01/14/2017 9:52 am
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
Myyoyo
Silvania StudiosPermission is irrelevant. You can't upload remix packs, because it's not your work.

That's ironic because PMC is full of those unseamless remix packs.
01/14/2017 9:43 am
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
adventuredude240the rules say that i can't upload re-mix packs

Permission is irrelevant. You can't upload remix packs, because it's not your work.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome