Connected Textures Mod for 1.5

Agt_Montag's Avatar Agt_Montag3/9/13 7:12 pm
1 emeralds 3.8k 1
3/10/2013 3:23 am
thecrazydudesrd's Avatar thecrazydudesrd
Looking at the new format for textures (in the 1.5 snapshot), each texture is now its own individual file.

I wonder what the future is for CTM.
I imagine that your , "Block###.properties" will remain unaffected.
But the terrain.png file is now irrelevant since it is being replaced by a folder filled with each individual terrain block.
All Connected Texture packs containing "Terrain###.properties" will most likely have to be re-writen to fit the new 1.5 format.

Does anyone know if there is a forum, example, or new guidance on how our texture packs will be set up
Agt_Montag
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/10/2013 3:23 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Artist
thecrazydudesrd
Some things have changed significantly, But I recommend keeping an eye on the MCPatcher thread to see what the down low.

Here's the thread to check out what's going on. Be sure to look through the 3.0.1 patcher pre-releases.

www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1496369-

I know that the 3.0.1 Patcher does take your CTM and .properties and augments them to fit the new format (un-stitch the tiles and all that) . You will have to define all of your tiles though. (found that out the hard way myself.)

But as of anything else... I think it's actually expanded... Adding Biome and Height settings similar to the Random Mobs.

I do see a bunch of bugs to squish myself, but I think that's a shared experience here XD.

Well I hope I have helped anyway!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome