Someone help me figure out what in world is happening with my texture pack?

TheDaftHatter's Avatar TheDaftHatter9/30/18 11:08 am
1 emeralds 144 4
9/30/2018 6:25 pm
TheDaftHatter's Avatar TheDaftHatter
I am running the conquest reforged resource pack with the OptiFine 1.13.1 HD U E3 pre4 and playing on the latest version of minecraft.

Ok so here is the pictures of what's going on first picture is of the house I am trying to build in a flat world before I move on to the castle town I am building.

The second picture is when I turned on connected textures

The third picture is the three horse types the lever and three door types
TheDaftHatter
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/30/2018 2:11 pmhistory
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Xenku
So I don't know if you are aware but Conquest REFORGED is a modpack addon utilizing what Conquest started with it's texture pack. It's not just a texture pack on it's own. The TEXTURE pack isn't updated to 1.13 and there has not been any OFFICIAL word on this yet. Optifines current build is actually very much more solid then it was before so I'm assuming the issue is related to Conquest as stated.

So there will be all sorts of compatibility issues. Without even looking at your images I can tell you this. Sorry Friendo. :o
09/30/2018 6:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheDaftHatter
Its just the stuff I am having problems with is pre 1.13 so is it because of the beta optifine or because the pack isn't technically compatible with 1.13? I mean I've used the pack before and it just used the vanilla textures for stuff that wasn't textured yet
09/30/2018 2:12 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Xenku
The purple and black blocks are you missing textures. As previously stated this is because they are missing as the pack isn't updated to 1.13, and sadly it may never be. We won't know until SOMEONE from the team actually says anything.
09/30/2018 2:01 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Artist
oakar258
Pack may not be compatible with 1.13 also keep in mind, that Optifine for 1.13 is in beta stage so features like connected textures may be glitchy.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome