Storm: Temporals

BenDragonsword's Avatar BenDragonsword4/28/13 7:40 am
1 emeralds 107
Well, my long awaited Storm Texture pack has finally been released! I'm really excited about this, and I hope to continue updating it regularly. I'm going to continue to post some future prospects for Storm on this blog, along with new updates, bugs, and bugfixes.

Here's the long-awaited link: Storm: Temporals

Currently Known Bugs-
  • Nether Portals [Broken]: This will be fixed in the next update. I forgot about this while posting the texture pack last night.
  • Texture Tesselation: Some blocks in the texture pack don't look correct together due to some shading errors. I hope to get on to this in some upcoming updates.

Fixing bugs is a major priority in the coming updates. If you would like to look for bugfixes, simply download the texture pack and then post any bugs that you find on this topic.

Another thing I'd like to focus on is making my texture pack community oriented. That means I'd like to see your suggestions, ideas, and even your complaints. Either post them on this topic, or in the comments section of the texture pack.

Thanks so much everyone for helping me with this huge project. As a last minute thought, don't forget to look for me on some servers such as Super Craft Bros (24.cbga.me), Project Ares (theta.oc.tc) and Real MC (play.realmc.net). Thanks again for your continued support.
BenDragonsword
Level 49 : Master Baconator