Texture pack feedback? Arcility

ASF's Avatar ASF6/19/15 1:04 pm
1 emeralds 595 5
6/20/2015 10:56 am
ASF's Avatar ASF
Hey guys!
I have a (seemingly) well known texture pack called Arcility. Since I'm done with school, and work seems to have slowed down a bit, I really wanted to get back into working on my texture pack! This time, I want to go mostly off of community suggestions! What I wanted to know was, do you think my texture pack needs anything changed? What do you like/dislike about the pack?
All feedback is welcome! You can totally love the pack, or you can insult my family/friends/my dog because you hate it so much! If you are leaving feedback, please make it worth reading. I'd rather see "This pack could use improvement *this* and *that*" than "u pak sux lelel".

http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_ ... ility-64x/
ASF
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/19/2015 8:15 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Dragon
Skitto493
It looks nice overall. The ores however, are just all recolored versions of the same thing. Maybe you could add a bit of variety?
06/20/2015 10:56 am
ASF
I'll see what I can come up with! I do want them to sort of look similar, but yeah some variation is needed.
Thanks for your feedback!
06/19/2015 2:37 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsundere
Increase the contrast on everything, or at least the stone. It looks like a clean slate to me for most of the enviromental blocks (slate as in one color).
06/19/2015 5:10 pm
ASF
I'll see if I can add more variation between the blocks. I like having them all feel the same, but if more change is needed, so be it. Thanks for the feedback!

Fred
This and I suggest taking some more photos without shaders so people can see how it actually looks without having to download it to get a better look.

Definitely. I've been needing to do that for a while.. maybe Fighterbear12 is still up to take some awesome pictures for me?
Anyways, thanks for the feedback! I'll improve upon the pack.
06/19/2015 5:00 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Lad
Fred
This and I suggest taking some more photos without shaders so people can see how it actually looks without having to download it to get a better look.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome