Marvelous Mountains + Huge Jungle + All Tree Types very Close By | Seed Showcase 2

IQprof's Avatar IQprof7/2/21 8:14 am
3 emeralds 125
Welcome or welcome back to another seed showcase of one of the infinite Minecraft worlds that can be generated. I've searched far and wide for interesting seeds based on terrain, biomes and structures. Today it's time for seed showcase 2.

In this seed, you'll be spawned in the middle of a big jungle next to a nice and big bamboo forest. There are 3 jungle temples located within the forest, so there's quite some loot to be found in the beginning. But that isn't what makes this seed special. Heading North from spawn we enter the extreme Hills biome which is frankly, the best extreme hills biome I've ever come across. The shape of these mountains are incredible and look extremely cool to build something in.

One more added benefit of this seed is that all overworld tree types are relatively close by from the extreme hills biome. We've got a dark oak forest, a taiga forest, a jungle and an ordinary forest with oak and birch trees. So you'll be able to gather all the wood types with very little effort.

The seed for this world is: -4206048268730540907

Thanks for watching this seed showcase, enjoy your day and I'll be back soon with another seed showcase. Please 👍 and subscribe if you liked the video and wish not to miss any future episodes. Have a good day everyone!

👉Do you want to join my Minecraft server, the IQcommunity server? Here are the requirements:👈
📀You are an experienced Minecraft player, who wishes to join a community server in which we create shops, bases and community building together.
📀You don't mind that the server has been up and running for years now, so you're going to be the one starting out from scratch, everyone else isn't.
📀You have to fill in this application form so that I can evaluate if you're suited for the server. forms.gle/tKVnApDjTf7KrA3K8

🎬Second Channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCE0eTFvYf1eBny5diisZpwQ🎬

✨Other Platforms✨
🎮Twitch: twitch.tv/iqprof🎮
📸Instagram.com/misteriqprof/📸
📓 Facebook.com/misteriqprof/📓
🐦Twitter.com/misteriqprof/🐦
🤖Reddit.com/u/iqprof🤖
🌍Planet Minecraft: www.planetminecraft.com/member/iqprof/🌍
📜Minecraft Forum: www.minecraftforum.net/members/IQprof📜
IQprof
Level 36 : Artisan Crafter