[1.12.2] Evolution Servers | Dedicated Host | Tech Mods | Survival Mods | Blood Magic | PVE | Anti-Grief |

tristan_is_cool's Avatar tristan_is_cool4/17/20 8:23 am
1 emeralds 27
Evolution Servers Modpack required!
Our modpack is available on both TechnicPack.com & CurseForge!

Evolution Servers Pack has a bit of everything for everyone.

Whether you want to build a massive factory, discover dark magic, explore ancient ruins, teleport to other dimensions or create farms with over 50 different types of plants and animals. You decide here!

Here at Evolution Servers we try to provide the best gaming experience to you the players. Our game servers are hosted on top-notch hardware and are maintained daily. Our server is equipped with mods and plugins to keep game-play fresh and entertaining.. Every so often I add new mods recommended by the community. This server is not white-listed but don't worry, your items are guaranteed to stay safe. I hope after reading this you will give our growing community a chance! Hope to see you on(:

Our server and mod-pack are still under development. That being said we are looking for builders and staff members.
To apply please message me on the forums or post here.

Key Plugins:
    • Grief-prevention
    • Nucleus
    • Ultimate Chat

Mods:

• AdvancedMachines
    • BuildCraft
    • Biomes o' Plenty
    • BloodMagic
    • ComputerCraft
    • DynamicTrees
    • Forestry
    • IndustrialCraft
    • ProjectRed
    • RailCraft
    • ThaumCraft
    • ThermalDynamics
    • Thermal Expansion
    • CofhWorld
    • Many more to enhance your MineCraft experience.

undefined

Additional Notes:

Evolution Servers tries to provide a high quality gaming experience for all players. We aim to be a family friendly community that is open to all ages.
tristan_is_cool
Level 35 : Artisan Cake