A new realm is coming, do you want to be apart of it?

_Huffmanbran's Avatar _Huffmanbran8/5/18 10:18 pm history
1 emeralds 133
So, have you ever seen Pirates of The Caribbean? Or.. maybe you've sat in a history class a time or two and heard the instructor talking about the colonial era? Either way, that's what this is, with a twist... it's gonna have those fancy flintlocks and blunderbusses that'll shiver your timbers right off. Not your fancy? What if I told you that you can build a vessel that'll sail the seas till your hands turn to wood from the helm? Whatever you like, this new world that's being built will have at least something that anybody would like. I mean, who doesn't like shooting big iron cannons at someones Schooner and sinking it? Oh yeah, you can do that too. Don't worry you should be protected safely inside your well defended fortress built solely by you, the player. However, there's always a wild card.. yup, you guessed it, it's a wizard. Not Gandalf or Harry Potter worthy but definitely enough to put a hole in your wall, watch out for em! All of this goes on inside The Seas of Estos.

I hope I've gotten your attention as it should, this will be an epic masterpiece of a server. However, this "masterpiece" is not going to be built in a day; therefore, I need your help. Because I want this project to be completed just as much as you do. That said, I need people who can come up with: characters, cities, races, spells, monsters, bosses, dungeons, you name it, I need it.

Below is a picture of the planned realm and then below that is the current progression of the map. I expect this map to completed very soon. However I am only one mind, I need several ideas thrown at me to get a good estimate of where everything should go. Please, feel free to give me suggestions or even full blown narratives about a certain piece of the map such as the terrain, climate, resources, natives, wood types, etc. You can tell me anything and I'll put it in the map as long as it makes sense with the theme of the server.

Click to reveal

More media.. these are pretty old but it's something for you get an idea of what this will be.
Click to reveal

Support this project by joining the Discord and sharing this!

_Huffmanbran
Level 50 : Grandmaster Terraformer