Abydos Craft white list application

mothafuckajones's Avatar mothafuckajones9/4/12 6:19 pm
1 emeralds 17
Hey fello minecrafters looking for a server to play on with a cool group of people with out the worry of being greefed, do you like to build massive farms houses and other things then look no further than here. I started this server when i got tired of big server bs plugins that blocked some of minecrafts basic things (enderpearl tp being one) and the based the server off of many things I have built and altered with one thing in mind 90% of the time bigger is better. So if you are looking to have a good time playing minecraft with a small group of people and plan on being active just answer the following questions and maybe you will be accepted into our community.

1. How old are you?
2. Minecraft ign?
3. Do you have skype (y/n)
4. If yes to 3 do you have a mic and what is your skype name?
5. Do you have any previous minecraft bans if so what where they and for what reason?
6. On a scale of 1-10 how good are you with?
Redstone
Liquids
Mob farms
Large tedious builds
Sprites?
7. How long have you been playing minecraft ?
8. Are you able and or willing to provide a video or world download of your personal world to prove you skills?
9. How organized are you in minecraft?
10. Favorite minecraft block?
11. How active do you plan to be?
12. What is a BUD switch?
13. Favorite mob/animal?
14. Favorite biome?
15. If you don't know how to do something are you willing to research how? such as a large redstone build

Thank for your time in filling this out I will get to you shortly if i find that your answers meet the standard.

Some of these questions are aimed at seeing if you are able to take part of the youtube server series we are about to launch
mothafuckajones
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer