{Amalthea}: -- Recruitment -- {Action RP Server}

Amalthea Network's Avatar Amalthea Network5/19/16 2:57 am
1 emeralds 115
The World of Amalthea

Basically I just want to create a fun RPG server where Players are not limited by much. I would like this to be a server for those that like Roleplay and those that like RPGs. There will be Lore and Roleplay will be encouraged but not needed (Roleplay may have Benefits). Players will be able to build their own Nations, have Wars, build Ships/Airships, Explore Dungeons, Create Shops, and Own NPCs.

The server will have many Classes, Races, Skills, and Professions to Choose from. Players can even submit their own to maybe be added. There will also be regenerating ore mines and tree farms.

Long Description of Server:
Click to reveal
I want to create a RPG/Roleplay Server where players have the power to become anything they desire. Choose to become a Noble Knight, a Cunning Thief, an Archmage, could even be just a Local Farmer. The server will have some aspects you have seen in MMORPGs but Roleplay will be encouraged.

The server will not be a Strict Roleplay server but more of an Light Action Roleplay where most things happen with plugins such as if you are a Brewer you can use the Brewery plugin to make all kinda of drinks and sell them. This will be a server where you can become King or Queen of a Nation with a Hierarchy, or start a Guild for Merchants or Thieves.

There will be Nations where Players can buy Houses, Shops, and more. Mines/Farms will have ores/crops that regenerate. The Lore will be influenced by the Players and the Actions they take. PvP is encouraged but Warfare between Nations must have a Role play reason.

So as of right now I am the only one working on the server and I am trying to get a group of people together that will help me create this server and will have fun doing so.

Some of the Builds for the Server:
Click to reveal

Things the Server will have:
Click to reveal
1. Races
2. Classes
3. Professions

4. Custom Items
5. Custom Weapons
6. Custom Armor

7. Skills
8. Dungeons
9. Nations

10. Roleplay
11. Lore
12. Quests

Open Positions:
Click to reveal
1. Builder (Interior and/or Exterior)
2. Terraformer
3. Plugin Helper (Configuring and Setting them Up)
4. Coder/Scripter
5. Website Designer
6. Lore Writer

Application:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Skype (Not Needed):
How to Contact You (If Not Skype):
Position (Can List Multiple):
Experience:
Proof (Helps a Lot):
Extra Info:

Have any questions? Feel free to PM them or Post Below.
Amalthea Network
Level 44 : Master Network