Any one Need A Co_Owner

PrankVsPrankFtw's Avatar PrankVsPrankFtw4/10/13 8:33 pm
1 emeralds 36
Ign:PrankVsPrankFtw
Position applying for:Co_Owner
What you will do for the server:I have a lot of free time on my hands, so i decided what the heck? Why not help out a server.In the past i have actually worked and Minecraft Server hosting companies doing plugins work, economic, managing funds, and last but certainly not the least of the four, working on permissions. I try to make your server look professional the best way i can by showing people that the staff care. I still like to play the game so if i was to hired the Spawning (If there is) or Gamemode (If there is) won't affect me, it just makes it easier to help others in their time of need. I will be a active member of the community as in being in a faction with non staff members chilling hanging out.
How many people do you think you could bring to the server:10-30
How often will you play:Alot5-6 days
Pics of work(Builder position):
Skype name(required):thelittletoomuch
Experience(as staff,and otherwise):Unlike other applicants i'm not going to put "I've been admin on like 10 servers and co owner of 1!" Because i know you really don't care and if i was the owner i would actually discourage myself away from those applications because it shows how little time they've had to write out there applications. I am very good with websites, i would enjoy getting you off of the .Enjin. Sub Domain and get you into something more suitable for a well renounced server like CronosCraft maybe CronosCraft.net/com/org.
What you bring to the staff:I have plenty of time dedicated to helping these servers and I always can get the job done for them, no matter how hard it is, I always stick with it until the end.I am pretty good at advertising look good. I know how to make people want to donate to servers.
Why you are the best choice:I have helped about 5 different servers grow and turn into huge successful servers. One server that I set up for an owner is now doing amazing and is a server hub. I am very fast at setting up server and can get the job done dispite my young age. I know what types of plugins amazes people and what to configurate the files to make them work the best that they are capable of. I am a pretty good builder and I know some pretty advanced redstone. I am very helpful and kind to players and I try to keep away the hackers at all costs. I always warn advertisers and spammers before they get kicked. Although, if I see a hacker and have proof (Screenshot, video, ect.), I will instantly ban them. I have no patience with hackers but try to be fair with everyone else. I strive for perfection in my grammer, builds, and plugins. I always use proper grammer, punctuation, spelling, capitalization, ect. I try to be the best I can be on every server and do my best to make everyone's experience the best it can be!
How much you can donate(if any):$15
Timezone:PST
PrankVsPrankFtw
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer