Any1 need staff help? Plugins, Moderating, Building, etc

Kamikaze54321's Avatar Kamikaze543212/10/13 7:13 am
1 emeralds 19
Hello, I'm an experienced player that is for free hire to any server owner having trouble. Here are some details:

IGN:KamiKrazi
Experience: Several plugin managing experiences, hosting experiences, even some building experience, and moderating experiences. I have been playing minecraft since Beta 1.5, and have started to come on servers and becoming staff since Beta 1.8.

Skype: If you want to hire me I'll tell you my Skype on your server when I come on to help.

TeamViewer: Yes, I can help you in configs with teamviewer as it helps other people have some control over your computer, so I am able to do the config managing. If you need help in configs, you should download and install it, and, you can trust me because I can only take control on your computer if you give me your teamviewer ID and if you are not moving your mouse. Somebody trolling you? Just exit teamviewer and they will no longer have access.

Some plugins I'm good with: GroupManager, EssentialsChat, Essentials, Worldedit, Factions, Towny, Townychat, Jobs, Chestshop, Iconomy, Vault, etc. I am good with many other plugins but these are just some examples.

If you're interested, just post a comment and if you want leave your server IP there so I can come down, make some deals and help . Oh and, I do this all for free.
Kamikaze54321
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner