Application | For any servers in need!

ShockEpic's Avatar ShockEpic3/23/13 8:45 pm
1 emeralds 23
Hello readers! For all information, please take a look below!

About Myself: My name is Spencer, 14 year old long time Minecraft gamer. Gaming has been my passion since around the age of 5, and ever since then it has been part of my life. Minecraft was introduced to me in 6th grade, when I was around 11-12 years old. As most players out there, it was amazing to be open to a world with so many possibilities. But, I wanted more than just Single Player. PMC was my first source for finding servers to have fun on, meet friends, and learn new things. Throughout the years playing Minecraft it has taught me valued lessons, the most important being respect. Respect to members, players, staff, community, and even just Minecraft are all important aspects to me, in my daily gaming life. And so my journey continues...

What sparked this?: Having been a Minecrafter for several years, it has taken me through many different, and sometimes challenging experiences. During the whole adventure, it made me stop and think. So many people have helped me through this journey, why can’t I help others? It is now my goal, my priority, to assist communities in need, to solve problems, and to overall improve what can be improved. Creating this application was no sheer coincidence, it was made to tell anyone out there, that if they are in need, or they have a problem, that I can help, more than willingly.

Skills: Helping others. Not much more to say here. That is almost my hobby. I love the awe, or happiness on players’ faces when they have had a problem solved situation dealt with, or question answered. Most have described me as a ‘peoples person’, or ‘problem-solver’. Gaining the opportunity to help any server progress, and grow is my goal. Having the chance to see the player slot rising from 1, to 200 is the greatest pleasure a Minecrafter can experience. This section was about skills though, was it not? If it was necessary for me to judge myself, then building and dealing with chat would most definitely be my forte. In the 3 years of having played Minecraft, it has allowed me to attune my building skills, and design style, so that they are suitable to any server’s need/want. To restate what was said above, there is no doubt that dealing with chat situations is my skill, and it would be great to be able to show you what I am capable of.

What is staff for me?: There have been a few servers in which I have become part of the staff team, most of which I resigned due to the horrible treatment of staff. Please do not take this the wrong way, there were some good servers in which I had the opportunity to assist, but just in different ways other than becoming a member of their staff team. As you may no, a staff position is no easy job, but I look past that. Staff doesn’t necessarily mean a rank next to your name, or special colored chat or commands. Being part of a staff team is participating as a member of a community in need of assistance, or simply just in need of people to watch over the players. It offers a chance for players to sit back, feel safe, and enjoy the game, and not have to worry about silly rule-breakers. This, is what staff is about for me.

What positions do you excel in?: This answer is going to be quite short, as I believe reasons for why I picked these positions are clearly described above: Moderator, Builder, Head-Mod, Administrator.

Additional Info/Interested?: If you have any other questions for me, are in need of more information, or are interested in my services, please either reply here or send me a contact request, via my Skype username: ShockEpic.

Regards,
~Shock
ShockEpic
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer