⚔️AresMMO | 🏛️Evolve beyond Mythology🛡️ | We need staff ova' 'ere!🔥star

NotSql's Avatar NotSql8/11/22 4:46 pm
1 emeralds 87
Hey guys! I'm one of the owners of ARESMMO [the other being my dad], a small MMORPG Minecraft server on 1.19! We are in need of players and willing staff to help us make updates, content, builds, and moderate our chats. We are mainly in need for content but anything works!

Need more info?  
  We plan to make an Open World and Campaign mode [campaign, as in being like a storyline mode!] and to one day, have a brand new take on Minecraft MMORPGs, so, if you're interested, join or discord or server itself, the links are down below.

Why do we need staff?
  We need people to make content for the server, more content means more fun! Take a look at Wynncraft, why do they have so many dang players? Content, so we ask of you, Minecraft Players on Planet Minecraft and beyond reading this post to take into consideration joining as a Jr. Halfblood into the staff barracks of AresMMO!
  warning [Please note, this is a volunteer job, you do it because you want to, but we hope that doesn't bother you!] warning

So, if you're interested, come on down and help us build the future of Minecraft MMORPGS!

Discord: Click me!
IP: mc. or play.aresmmo.net!
Staff Application (Don't do it just for permissions... we want TRUE awesome staff!!: Click me!

We appreciate you for taking the time to read this! Have a nice day, stay frosty, and evolve beyond mythology!
NotSql
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior