.👽 Astrid Network 👽 | In need of owners.

AstridNetwork's Avatar AstridNetwork • 4/24/18 8:44 am history
1 emeralds 71
Hello, Astrid Network is in need of other owner and partners.Let's start by introducing myself. My name is Povilas. I'm 15 years old, and I live in Lithuania. My biggest hobbie for my life was coding, so my hobbie is to code, also to travel.Most of my staff team say that I'm too smart & kind of my age, so I guess I'm good to be a owner.So currently we have 2 owners here at Astrid Network me(Siilk), and Frezee.Now let's speak about our jobs we have splitted.My job is coding(I'm Java develoer.), Frezee takes Web development(currently, we're running servers on his home hosted dedicated server). What jobs would take 3nd-4nd owner, we will talk about them in the session.
But just an example:
  • Would take care payments(Bank job is simple, be the bank, other owners helps too)
  • Configurer(The task is simple as it says, you would need to take care of configs of plugins)
We're looking for unique persons to help the server go, if you have anything useful for the server not mentioned up there, make sure to tell that in the application.

Application template isn't made all you need to do is write down below your discord username and tag ex. (Siilk#6752), or if you don't have discord write where we can contact you. Then write something about yourself as a introduction, as I did.
Thanks for taking your time to read this, hope to see you on our owners list Good luck!

Kinds regards,
Siilk/Povilas

If you do have discord join ours at: discord.gg/c26TaPS
AstridNetwork
Level 1 : New Miner