Atelier Online - Alchemy Minecraft Server || Need Help!

Jeffro826's Avatar Jeffro8267/17/15 2:15 am
1 emeralds 147
As a huge fan of Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland, I've always wanted to create a similar functioning server for Minecraft. For those of you who are unaware about the Atelier series, the game follows a simple mechanic: obtain ingredients to synthesize into alchemy items, which are turned in for assignments. I plan on adding in different features, such as a leaderboard, daily quests/tasks, achievements, a partnership system, and other features. I am really looking for the following positions:

• Map Builders - I am looking for help on building a kingdom. This will mostly be set in a rennaisance style, where most buildings are made with stone. The important key buildings needed are the atelier, castle, blacksmith, inn, cafe, shop, and interior design shop.
  • Area Builders - A huge part of the Atelier series is the variety of areas you can explore to find various synthesis ingredients. This segment is loose, as the amount of areas to explore can vary, depending on the server's popularity. I know I want an Ancient Ruins area, but other ideas are welcome.
  • Server Staff - Once the server goes live, I will be requiring staff to help teach the server mechanics to new players. In addition, moderation of the community, as well as IRC will be required too.

If anyone has any questions at all, please feel free to message me. Right now, I have just been working on the maps offline, as I pay monthly to host my servers.
Jeffro826
Level 27 : Expert Pokemon