Aztril

Daniel_return's Avatar Daniel_return11/14/14 12:51 pm
1 emeralds 62
IP: aztrilmcreturn.ddns.net
Aztril Is a small survival server meant for people who don't like large servers.
Aztril has a few basic custom mobs and more advanced and more powerful ones are being worked on.
Aztil has one custom pluign which I refer to as Aztril plugin. It is at version 1.4.2. The newest addition to the Aztril Plugin is the /nickname command.

Aztil has a custom made overworld. This is a limited world and ends. There is also a mining world (do /world jump miningworld to get to it) and more worlds will be coming to the server soon.

Keep inventory is on so players don't loose there stuff (there will soon be a world where keep inventory is off.) and mob griefingis and fire spread is off server wide.

The server has auto ranks the more you play the more you will rank up. You also get around 20 coins for every hour you play on Aztril.

I DO NOT need staff right now so please do not come on my server and ask for staff.
Do not ask for op, creative or to be a builder, I will say no.

The over world has many islands you can make a boat to get to them or do /warp <warp> to warp there (do /warp for a list of warps).

please do /rules for a list of rules and /aztril for a list of most used commands.
Please remember this is a survival server, you can buy stuff from the spawn shops and admin shops but after that you must go find a place to build your base/house and survive, pvp, fight monsters, etc.

Planet Minecraft Link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/aztril/
IP: aztrilmcreturn.ddns.net
Daniel_return
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon