Brony Server in progress... Wanna help out? :D

panhead86's Avatar panhead8611/8/11 4:58 pm
1 emeralds 140 6
11/9/2011 5:49 pm
Cleber2532V's Avatar Cleber2532V
WHAT!? A server exclusively for fans of a little girls show!? I'm outta here! ...No, come back. That's not what this is. I am putting together an enjoyable environment where Bronies can come together and have fun, safe from Brony-hating trolls. We will gladly accept Bronies and non-bronies alike, the point of this server is just to have a server that bronies can discuss Brony things, and just have fun. Dumb idea? Maybe, if it doesn't work out I'll drop the brony thing. But I think bronies should have a server, run by bronies, and free from TROLLS.

So where do I come in? Why am I reading this post? ...Well, you're going to help me! I need mods, builders, and some other people to help me make this server great. As it IS going to be Brony-centered, we'll have pixel art and sculpture contests of the characters. I think this could be alot of fun, who's in?

Just post your ideas or thoughts below, and if you'd like to apply for Moderator, PM me your info and I'll consider you. LET US BEGIN THE BRONY REVOLUTION!!!

panhead86
Level 59 : Grandmaster Musician

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/09/2011 5:49 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
Cleber2532V
Panhead remember me i applied for staff and i just checked my inbox im sorry for joining at the last moment and yea sorry um thanks
11/09/2011 9:50 am
panhead86
ACCEPTED.

Haha I'd love to have you on the server! I've allowed you to build on the server, so anytime you want you can come on.

Xsoviet_zombieXHope I can help with the building? That would be awesome!

Have you ever grieved?: Nope, Not unless it was on my server and everyone was just haveing fun blowing stuff up XD

Why do you want to play on this server? Because I'm a brony, And it would be cool to meet other MLP fans!

How old are you?: 16

Also sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, I was confused as where to put it.
11/08/2011 6:45 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Unicorn
Xsoviet_zombieX
Hope I can help with the building? That would be awesome!

Have you ever grieved?: Nope, Not unless it was on my server and everyone was just haveing fun blowing stuff up XD

Why do you want to play on this server? Because I'm a brony, And it would be cool to meet other MLP fans!

How old are you?: 16

Also sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, I was confused as where to put it.
11/08/2011 6:32 pm
panhead86
Okay, the server is up! I hope this goes well, I really think it could be fun if it catches on.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/minelife-the-brony-community/
11/08/2011 6:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Grammar_Nazi_2
I would but people call me a troll and this is a anti troll server so i wont

11/08/2011 5:26 pm
panhead86
Aww come on there's gotta be somepony out there lookin' for a server! All I want is a little help, and some ideas.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome