Builders Needed for Naruto Revolutions Reborn

CaitIsMyCat's Avatar CaitIsMyCat7/20/15 11:40 pm
1 emeralds 115
Hello everyone!

First of all, I would like to start off with an introduction. My name is SenpaiBrooke, and I am the administrator of Naruto Revolutions Reborn. This server is well populated, built, coded, and managed! In the meantime, our server is full of delightful builders. Some of them may be even considered professional such as Toketsu_Pein. Toketsu_Pein is our main builder. He is rather dilligent and skilled when it comes to terraforming and many other forms of building that consist of high detail. Even so, we have a builder named Hashimitsu, who can almost equal up to him! He has a severely similar building style such as Toketsu_Pein, himself. Also, not only do we have talented builders, we also have talented other staff members when it comes to building.For an instance, our owner along with another individual built Kirigakure. In my opinion, Kirigakure is the most intriguing and well built village on the server. I highly recommend taking a visit to that village, but in addition, we also have all five main villages, Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Kumogakure, Iwagakure and Sunagakure! Now this is a server you cannot miss. I highly advise you to come check it out even if you are not applying for builder or not even a Naruto fan, I am telling you now. It is such a blast! If you are ever so interested, the server ip is 198.50.227.106. The version is 1.7.9. Come take a visit and do not forget your friends! Also, if you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me on skype or even mail me on the server. My skype is soccerstudette. Once again, the ip is 198.50.227.106 (Version 1.7.9). I hope you have had a great day. Thank you so much for your time.

Best Regards,

SenpaiBrooke, Naruto Revolutions's Reborn Administrator.

P.S

Here is the server link if you wish to apply or even check it out!

http://narutorevolutions.enjin.com/home

Also, here are some images of the server :

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/n ... on-20115-/

(Somethings have been redone, but it is mainly up to date.)

Thank you so much once again.
CaitIsMyCat
Level 2 : Apprentice Network