Call of Minecraft: Zombies | [Payed Job]

Purdze's Avatar Purdze1/9/14 5:26 pm
1 emeralds 62
Hey, I'm Purdze!

I'm starting up another server, as you can see it will be based on Call of Duty: Zombies.
Plugins, permissions and setting up lobby's are not a problem for me, what I need is an experienced builder who can make these lobby's. Here is what I am looking for in a little detail.

Server Spawn: So when the players connect for the first time, I want the surroundings to make them feel like they will be playing Zombies. Obviously Zombie Themed, but as well as that, I would like Portals leading to different area's. For example: One portal leading to 'World at War Maps, another leading to Black Ops maps.' and so on. Although there are only 3 Call of Duty's that have zombies, I would want roughly 6-8 portals so there can be 'Custom maps' designed by the community once they go through the portals.

Lobby: So once the player/s go through one of the portals at spawn, they will enter a 'Lobby', yet again I would want this Zombie Themed. I would like places where players would click the sign to go to the map of their choice and continue to their desired choice. In case their chosen map is full I would like their to be some sort of amusement whilst they wait. Maybe a Parkour or something.

That's about it really, I'm sure if there is anything else I can always tell you about it.
I'm looking for professional builders or ones that are just really good. Depending on how good the build is I am willing to pay you. (Pay depends on how well designed it is)

If you're interested just leave a reply below, with some pictures of builds or proof that you have built certain things.

Yet again I'm looking for serious builders.

- Purdze
Purdze
Level 22 : Expert Network