Casual SMP server [SMP][Vanilla]{Whitelist}

jamalt5's Avatar jamalt55/30/18 5:42 am history
1 emeralds 85
Version: 1.12.2
Server Name: Looking for one

Description: I am looking for people who want to join a fun casual SMP server(sort of like Hermitcraft.) I want the major things such as ender dragon fight to be done as a server, and if you want you are more then welcome to record. Please do not consider joining if you are toxic or anything of that manner. The reason for an application is to make sure the community is friendly and we can treat everyone like friends, and work together. There is a discord for everyone to communicate in. I am looking forward to a community that works together and has fun. If you have other friends that would like to join, I would be more then glad to invite them aswell. Just send them the invite link.

Requirements: It is mostly casual but some loose rules are to be 15+ and to be somewhat active(atleast 1-2 times a week.) Don't worry too much if you don't meet those requirements, as I will make some exceptions :). The only real requirement you must have is discord and a mic(you don't need to use it much.) Please do not think of this server as some kind of commitment. In the discord there is a basic ranking(everyone and trusted) and getting trusted a little bit more will just come with playing. Same thing goes with getting op'd in game(if you want to record in spectator, ect)

Reasons for starting the server: Watching different series like Hermitcraft for years, and just enjoying the vanilla survival aspect. It is fun in singleplayer but obviously it gets boring being alone for a while. Another reasons is that if you wanted you may record as much as you want, growing the community. I'm not planning to reset in 1.13 unless everyone has already explored a significant portion of the world.

Apply: If you are interested in joining fill this short survey out. Again, don't worry too much if some of the rules don't apply to you. I will make exceptions. Thank you and look forward to seeing you all :)
jamalt5
Level 1 : New Miner