Chase's Cafe SMP New Server/Discord

ChaseCC's Avatar ChaseCC2/27/19 3:28 pm
1 emeralds 89
Hello, my name is Chase and I recently decided to buy and start my own SMP server, named Chase's Cafe. To start let me tell you some things about myself, I am 18 years old and I live in Illinois playing a lot of games and basketball while growing up. Some of the games I played growing up include Halo, Skyrim, CSGO, and also Minecraft. Minecraft has been one of my favorite games of all time, and still till this day has yet to not entertain me. I have been in love with this game since 2012 and one of the best parts for me has been the servers. I have played on many SMP servers and have had fun meeting and playing with other players, and now I'm looking to build my own community! For me, I am a new server owner and will have a lot to learn so it will naturally be a learning process for me. For this reason, I will be looking for others who are experienced to help me make and push this server to what will hopefully be an enjoyable and lasting experience for many people.

To start, fill out this application. The only rule for this application is that we require an age requirement of 16+. Thanks for applying and I hope to see you on the server!~

Name:
Experience:
Tell me something about you:
Reasons for joining?:
What is the most enjoyable part of minecraft to you?:
ChaseCC
Level 1 : New Network