(-Clash of Kings-) (idea)

Clash_of_Kings's Avatar Clash_of_Kings6/18/13 6:50 pm
1 emeralds 31
Hello readers. I'm going to talk to you about a server idea that I've had in my head for a while now. The basic jist of the server is a world based off of the Game of Thrones series. I'm calling the server 'Clash of Kings'. The world will not be on the continent of Westeros, but in a new continent that I have made up myself, 'Mesios'. This land is not actually in the world of Game of Thrones, but for the sake of the server, lets say it is.

The story of Mesios is that one day, an adventurer from Westeros traveled in a ship with a crew of 20 men west from Westeros. They sailed south until they spotted the coast of Mesios. When they arrived and their voyage had ended, they sent word back to Westeros that they had found a new, unexplored continent. The news reached the King and he sent a crew of 300 men to aid in the exploration of this new continent. Once the majority of the continent had been explored, large camps were set up North, South, East and West of Mesios. That's where your story starts...

What you just read is how Mesios was Discovered, Explored and Civilised. You start in the Northern Camp of Mesios. This is where you create your character and start your journey in realm. There are 4 main houses, with 4 sub houses. You can can join any of the 8 houses but with some restrictions. What kind of restrictions? I'm talking about your place in the house. If you join the sever at launch or shortly after launch, you have a greater chance of claiming a higher, more respected position such as a Maester or a Lord of a house. This is only possible if you join early on. If you don't, chances are you will only get the position of a Bannerman or knight/archer.

(This is a strict role-play server)

Want more information about the Server? Then comment to help me get this idea out there!

I want atleast 15 comments on this post before I release more information!

Thanks for reading!
Clash_of_Kings
Level 1 : New Miner