Factions Server-Mods and Admins needed..looking for anybody!

sail00's Avatar sail005/22/14 1:38 am
1 emeralds 65
Hi,(cheesy, ...i know).my real name is Elizabeth and my You Tube name is TheOpGapple, and all of this is because of youtube, so if you your a youtuber than that is just a special bonus for me.But there are no requirements for you to get recruited besides for the fact that you have to know how to run or be a big part in a Factions server...you dont have to have anything else in you credentials.and by run a faction server i mean you know how to download plugins and where the plugin files go. and if you have enouph knowledge about all of that stuff i will let you become a Owner of the server(i have to have a lot of trust in you though)... and im different then all of the other people looking for staff because most of the other people are asking you to be under them and that you getting hired is supposed to make you feel honored to be under the person that is the owner...but with me im the one honored if you want to be apart of this project/quest and that you will be part of the faction family not under me.A little backround on my part... im 14 and obviously from my name im a Girl which is uncommon in my opinion(i needed to say that so you dont think your talking to a guy).And its always been my dream to have a successful factions server and same with my YouTube channel. And i care sooo much for people who will join and i wont leave them out in any way or leave them just like how it would be with family. And the main reason for doing this whole thing is because when i was trying to get the "Group Manager" folder into the plugins and set it all up, .... nothing came up when i went back to the game and started the server back up.And no matter how hard i tryed i can not get it to work even after using permissionsEX:( i think its because im running minecraft 1.7.9 and its not updated for it mabey, but other than that i have done everything else such as build and amazing spawn, mcmmo, world guard, world edit, and many many more that i cant think of on the top of my head for some reason but i will be releasing a video on my YouTube channel about my future factions server. So if you decide to join in on this mission with me and be apart of this family then just message me by email(i look at my email every hour) at vlog.spot38@gmail.com or vlog.spot37@gmail.com! thankyou sooooooo very much if you have read through this whole thing and have stuck through this article of dreams and just make sure you email me at those emails not anywhere else...but if you really really have to then just message me here.thankyou soooooooooooo much again and my the ods be ever in your favor goooodbye
sail00
Level 1 : New Miner