Combustion Modded Towny + Roleplay/RPtime_to_leave

EnvyEnfys's Avatar EnvyEnfys4/14/20 1:48 pm
1 emeralds 18
Combustion is a modded towny with a dynmap, the idea of the pack is to use mods to make a town and protect from other towns. The pack is full of lots of mods for different types of players. Tinkers and tinkers amour for people who want to do some blacksmithing. immersive railways and engineering for the train infuses, mekanisms for the tech guy and pams for the farmers. Even if modded isn't your thing we have lots of lighter mods like chisel and mrcrayfish. TWITCH PACK IS NEEDED TO JOIN -www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/comb/filesJoin the discord for help and advice https://discord.gg/e2bnBADThe pack also has a rp element
Chapter one, Part 1
After the great war not much was left. Some small towns and some ruins. Thankfully we fled on the airship. On that ship we ended up getting some of the best scientists and engineers ever seen. They had knowledge only they could use and understand. Machine's of power, machine's of movement and machine's of war. There was also a collection on black smiths and carpenters with crafting abilities so powerful they could make armour to with stand even the war.
This message goes out to all survivers on the airship. Survive, adapt and rebuild.
I expect wars... Unfortunately we can not change human nature. But I hope some can work and unit to rebuild the lost world.
I hope to see you on the new world soon. We have so much to do. So much we need to rebuild.

Chapter 1 part 2 is being written by the server and the actions done on the server. Feel free to join and help craft the story.
EnvyEnfys
Level 4 : Apprentice Network