Complete Vanilla 1.15.1 | Fresh & Clean

forgemc34's Avatar forgemc341/8/20 1:53 pm
1 emeralds 32

What is this server all about?

This 1.15.1, regularly updated server offers the fresh vanilla experience with plenty of active players to keep you company. Although the server is full vanilla, we offer help to anyone who has griefed builds, and remove those who feel the need to ruin things for people. We keep the server clean and provide a platform to make friends and to have a nice time playing standard ordinary minecraft.

Well what if my builds get destroyed and my items get taken?

You have absolutely nothing to worry about. We can put everything back for you just like it was never touched, your items will be restored and everything will be back to normal, if you can't contact me then ask one of the fellow staff members online who will be able to assist you.

Well is this server anarchy?

No, this server has rules just like any other server would. We strive to provide a fun and chilled minecraft server where you can build whatever your heart desires. We do however have some rules that you must follow in order to help keep the community peaceful.

1) No matter what any circumstance hacks are not permitted and you will be punished straight away.
2) No spamming, nobody likes spammers so please don't do it.
3) No griefing, like i mentioned earlier we strive to provide an enjoyable server.
4) Keep the swearing to a minimal, meaning a few words here and there is fine but not excessive.
5) No being disrespectful, everybody is here to have fun so don't be rude!

How do i join this server?

The details can be found below:

Server IP:
38.39.201.2:25713

Discord: https://discord.gg/ubTs4Dz

Look foward to meeting you all!
-ForgeMC
forgemc34
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner