I could use suggestions-small prison server

0SuB0's Avatar 0SuB07/12/14 5:16 pm
1 emeralds 105
hello all im mrflanders8218 or as i like to call my self SuBzErO ingame through /nick command i chose the subzero skin i like it but anyway before i make this too long of a topic and go too far out of subject ive learne how to make a prison server from scratch and i have to say it is quite a difficult task to do considering the mines you have to configure never the less the amounts of regions you have to flag for your rank specific players to enter and not enter all the while trying to decide how to make the experience a pleasant and fun time while you are there once again as well as deciding your prices for ranks and so on and so forth considering i am alone on this hobby/project of mine i have spent 3 weeks creating my 2 small prisons that look more like a minigame hub than a prison being that it is my first attempt at prison i think i did good so say the few players that have joined and went through my ranks i have i need suggestions and ideas i could always use creative builders to help but as im too leary to allow op i only allow the world edit and creative permissions to do builds with me and being that yes i am homehosting too big of a WE use will crash the server or lag it up until the command goes through with rendering i need more mature people alot older than 13 or 14 to help i am an older player out to get a player base made for the younger groups to be able to play un harassed by other and still enjoy thier time so if anyoneout there would like to make a good friend and play on a small server look me up if im not on its because im doing something but i am a very very active player and really all i play is minecraft the server ip is 24.116.239.80 i am looking forward to getting help or even maybe a server owner that could use someone with the proper attitude and maturity to be able to maintain themselves in a professional manner that is out to learn more and more until i know it all perfectly i apolagise for my lack of punctuations i havent ever used many of them so i dot know my proper uses of them once again my apolagies
0SuB0
Level 1 : New Network