CraftSMP - Economy Based Minecraft Server [1.12.2]

TeamCityCraft's Avatar TeamCityCraft7/8/19 8:26 pm
1 emeralds 322

Who am I?

Well, my name is Brandon.
I'm a young developer who has been working on Minecraft and Minecraft servers for as long as I can remember now.

My most recent project is "CraftSMP" which was a server I created 2 years back, in 2017. CraftSMP back then was just a simple Towny server with ranks and jobs.

What am I doing?

Well, I have taken the CraftSMP idea and branding and completely revamped it, and it's blooming into something much bigger and better. I'm currently still working hard on making it the best it can be before I release it but I'm looking for suggestions! We plan to release this Friday.

But, as of right now I've finished most of the basics, aswell as added a bunch of other custom things, such as Mine Crates, Job Perks, Job Items (boosts jobs pay and xp), and Custom Fishing.

Why am I here?

Well, I'm hoping to find some players who would like to play CraftSMP and people who have suggestions!

I will take and consider any and all suggestions given to me, joke or not.

I also plan to make CraftSMP as least P2W as possible, as we will not be selling items that benefit people by a great measure, and everytime a donation is received, everyone online benefits. The only items purchasable on the store will be global benefits.

The current version of CraftSMP is something that has been in development since March, but I haven't spent much time on it until these last couple weeks, and this is what it has bloomed into.

Screenshots from the current state of the server:

PLEASE NOTE: The IP found on the Scoreboard is NOT the actual IP, and is just a placeholder for when we get it!

Here is our /ranks GUI. All server ranks (excluding staff, of course) are purchasable using IN-GAME CURRENCY!

A look at our /jobs perks GUI. This is apart of the Miner Job, and shown is a perk that gives you better rewards out of Mine Crates. (see below)

Here you can see that I opened a Level 150 Miner Mine Crate (which you can start receiving at Miner level 150, however regular Mine Crates are the same, just lower percentage for the better rewards and anyone can get them upon reaching the Citizen rank)
The reward here, just so happened to be a key, which we can go and use to open a crate over at /spawn!

In crates, there are many rewards, like Jobs EXP!

The reward we received was a 10x Unarmed mcMMO Voucher, which gives 10 levels of Unarmed in mcMMO!

I would show off more, but I'm working hard on making this thing be a, well thing, so thats what I'm focused on.
If you have any questions or would like to see more, hit me up on our Discord server.

How can YOU get involved?

Well, you can join our Discord or respond to this forum post with any suggestions you have for the server!
Joining our Discord will allow you to:

1. Stay involved
2. Check up on development updates
3. Meet the playerbase
4. Most importantly, PLAY! (upon release this Friday)

DISCORD LINK: https://discord.gg/kBmJqe4
TeamCityCraft
Level 27 : Expert Miner