Crystalite Whitelisted Just Survival (RECRUITING!)

Xertoy11's Avatar Xertoy117/14/17 5:39 pm
1 emeralds 90
Crystalite Whitelisted Survival

Hello everybody, as you can see, I am advertising my new server, Crystalite Whitelisted Survival. If you are like me you often feel dissatisfied with the single player minecraft and wish that there was a friendly community in which you could show your amazing builds while also not being annoyed by a bunch of annoying losers on big servers. Welp, here is it, Crystalite Whitelisted Survival, a place where you can boast (don't actually boast) about your amazing castle and your epic roller coaster. The IP will be revealed over discord if you are accepted. I will be accepting nobody until the third day. If you would like, you can post your survey on my Discord Eros72#8892
Rules

- Swearing is allowed all around, if you don't like it then don't join
-NO Griefing, Spamming, Cheating, Hacking, Raiding, or Bullying
-PvP is allowed WITH consent of the other player
-TPA is not allowed
-If you leave a floating tree you will be taken off the whitelist (banned) for three days
-Minor to Moderate pranks are allowed
- please cover up or destroy 1-block-pillars, random mining holes, creeper explosions etc.
-If you have a "neighbor" that you are building next to, ask how far away they want you
-The most important of all, respect everyone (unless they're a proven liar, hacker, or griefer, then disrespect them )
Requirements

Just like any other whitelisted server, there is a form you must fill out and some other requirements.
1. It is preferred that you be of over 14 years of age, but not required, as I prefer honesty over you lying to get in.
2. You must have discord, but do not need a mic.
3. You must be on 3 days a week, every week, (tell me if anything comes up,
Camping, Vacation, etc.)
4. You must have at least a 6 months of minecraft experience.
Form
1. IGN -
2. Age -
3. Timezone -
4. Discord (don't forget the numbers) -
5. Why do you want on my server? -
6. Tell me a bit about yourself -
7. Please, boast away here -
8. How long have you been playing minecraft? -
9. How often do you think you can be on? -
10. Would you rather have a large regular world or a small but custom world? -
(End of Survey)
As mentioned, we are a new server, and need 2 admins (preferably) and 3 helpers/builders. All staff must be over 14 years old. If you live in Australia, that may increase your chances, because time zones and all that.
Staff Form
1. IGN -
2. Age -
3. Timezone -
4. Discord -
5. About Yourself. -
6. What position do you want? -
7. Prior Experience? -
8. How much do you know about minecraft? -
9. Availability? -
10. Would you rather have a large regular world or a small but custom world? -
(End of Survey)
Well, that's the end of what I have to say. I hope you make it! (:
If you happen to make a youtube video of my server, and you get 350 views you get fly, 3 diamonds a day, and ill build a statue of you next to spawn.
Xertoy11
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter