Cyberus Networking Towny Looking for Players and Recruiting Staff

Derpy98's Avatar Derpy9810/15/19 5:48 pm history
1 emeralds 48
INTRODUCTION

]Hello everyone, I'm Derpy98, one of two owners of Cyberus Network. Our towny server is officially opening its doors to the public today. The server is alpha, the spawn isn't even close to being finished yet. But we're opening the doors for anyone who would be interested in having some relaxing fun on a fresh towny server. Currently, the server doesn't have a lot of content, it has some arenas and a few dungeons. But later down the road, we plan on having a gear progression system similar to Black Desert Online, a Player-Run economy, many QOL changes, fully custom mobs, magic and more! At this time we are also taking community suggestions very seriously, so if you believe that you could help pave an opportunity for CyberusNetwork, visit our discord and make a suggestion! Those who contribute to the alpha and beta tests frequently or consistently will be well rewarded when the server is fully released.[​/p]

JOIN

]You can join the server through it's IP here: 51.79.35.76:25589 (This will likely change in the next few days to a dedicated I.P. so if you're having trouble joining visit the discord or contact one of the owners.

You can visit the discord using this link: https://discord.gg/v6htkdd

]Alternatively, you can also contact me on discord using the following: Carmada#1065

If you have any questions, concerns, contact us on Discord. If you find any bugs, issues, errors, our bug report thread on Discord is open to all.

If you would like to join our staff team, you can apply on our discord by create a ticket with @new Apply alternatively, you can visit our staff recruitment thread here: https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft/servers/cyberus-network-recruiting-matur-595893/
Thankyou for your time, I hope all of you have a great week!
Derpy98
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior