Destruction Aligned - Pre-working server designing - Looking for Builders and decorators and some Pixelart folks, and a person to help me configure Configs.

LanaeLaerne's Avatar LanaeLaerne1/5/20 7:18 am history
1 emeralds 75
Server is live, will be open in a few days or next week.

My name is Ameyla,

I am looking for people to help me with a Lobby for my minigame server not able to pay until opening i have basically made a space i would like it all to be in, or atleast a bit of a template for it for the builders and decorators to work in.

The following i hope to find people for:

A small group of people willing to help a server prepare for their opening this year.

Looking to have people working with World Edit brushes - NOT WORLD EDIT PASTING my pc can not handle stuff above 5000 blocks due to my CPU.

Builders

The Lobby is basically a big mountain side that is able to be edited by people using world edit brushes, or make their own because it is in a Flat world so it is easier to work with. Also they would be asked to make some cool buildings or artifacts and monuments in some places on the minigame maps that i hope to prepare - again those can also be made by the builders if they want to.

Decorators

Also i am looking for people to make awesomely designed decorations for the lobby, like design portals to minigame worlds, when i make some Minigame worlds they would also be asked to decorate those, and possibly even to work on the creation of.

Pixel Art

I will also be needing help from Pixelart makers with making some Gaming Icons and signs and everything for on top of the spawns and some statues of gaming icons like Pacman, Mario, Donkey Kong, Samus Aran and more for decorations.

Plugin Setup

As stated in the title as well, i will also need the help from someone to look over the configs of my 100 plugins to help see if they are are correctly configured, i have done some of them, but not all of them yet. I also have some bought plugins that we would be able to use, some are causing an issue and i am basically low on money right now, hence payment will come after we open due to donations and me being able to save small ammounts of money.

Money planning:

After opening on a proper host [ i will be pre buying 6 months if possible ] that way for 4 months long the money coming in from donations can go to the builders, decorators and pixelart people if they want to get paid in that time.

They also will be rewarded with custom ranks and benefits inside of any minigames that we will be making. - Like getting more EXP and Coins and vouchers.

The builders and me will hopefully meet first through the discord i already made and am still setting up - the work i did until now i started on the 3rd of Januari 2020, and i have basically finished most of the permissions, still need to setup some other ranks, and i need to set up some website stuff on a host i know so we can attract more people.

Social Media

I will also need someone to help me with social media and such so we can have a starter user base.

We will also have the following social media in a week:

Youtube
Twitter
Fandom wiki
Facebook page
Instagram
Twitch
Ask.fm

We will also have emails for everyone setup and an auto response system for the customer service, we will also have a auto response bot if i can get it for Discord.
LanaeLaerne
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage