Do NOT play this server!!!!!!!

W4YN3's Avatar W4YN34/1/20 6:29 am
1 emeralds 58
Hello guys, I introduce myself. My IGN is LordWainer, aka W4YN3. I like Minecraft and I love prisons servers. I played there with different nicknames and for 7 years now. My first one has been Pikanetwork prison in 2014. It was an amazing server, very simple and perfect for pvp attitude.
Unfortunately Prison closed in 2015 and suddenly the map changed and it became a completely different server (enjoyable, but different).

Some weeks ago I found on youtube some nostalgic vids about the Prison, and of them was talking about this new server 1.7, which was trying to bring back Pika's prison to life. I was very excited, so I decided to check it.

It seemed really good even if there was no-one playing there. Btw, as I told, I loved that server back in 2014, so I decided to play there.

In one month I have been able to get Free, make friends and decide to create a huge base in /warp free.
spent 2 whole days mining stacks, and stacks of obsidian. Milkshake (helper of the server and friend of mine) helped me.
We played day and night to reach the goal.
I did a project on single player, to count how many stacks we would have needed. We mined 42 stacks of obsidian. Here u have some proof of we collecting them.
[IMG]

At least, we did it. We built this incredible base in warp free, so huge, so far from the spawn, floating in the air.. it was perfect.
[IMG]

[IMG

Since I was one the few players playing here and discovering the server while upgrading in the game, I also always gave suggestions, helped Staff to fix bugs, glitches. I thought it was ok, I mean, a server is supposed to grow up thx to the support of players.
However, I always noticed there was something unclear in the air. By the way, I continued to play and play and play. Me and Milkshake made something really incredible for a base in a Prison server. We built a brewing zone, an anvils zone, an enchanting zone, a really good farm and even an auto-smelter which we didn't need because we had /smeltall command. I'm saying that just to make clear how much we did put our effort into this.
We were trying to create an immersive gameplay experience inside this server, inside your server. We made a sort of storytelling, if u know what I mean. It was amazing, and Bolja (the owner of the server and old player of Pika which I used to play with) could just be glad of that.
I mean, in a server which didn't even started, someone decided to spent so much time creating something. It's amazing, right?
Obviously, I was wrong. I had some suspects of Bolja disliking one day. It was the day we just completed the base. We were putting chests and suddenly a random guy appeared there. He was C (so had no perms to get warp free). We firstly thought it was a troll by the staff, but no... Bolja said us that he was typing "/r" to answer someone and by some unfortunate coincidence he just written "/tp nameplayer LordWainer" (so tped to me) by accident.

Ok, it was a really strange coincidence. Honestly I was not very happy with that. It was the first time I wanted to leave the server, but then Bolja decided to fix his error by pasting the base somewhere else in warp free.
It was okay, I mean, it was his fault and he fixed it. I didn't think there were problems anymore. But day by day, something was changing, and Bolja shortly gave us a dimonstration of the kid he is.
Today, I joined the server and what I looked at made me think "it's all a joke about first of April". I looked at the coordinates and they were the same. All our stuffs, all our protection4, all our potions, all our materials, our rooms, our progress in the game, has been completly destroyed by Bolja, the owner of this server. For no reasons except he disliking me cause of his own personality.
[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG

All the chests, all the stuffs, everything. But Bolja doing so, hasn't loose just two players of his server.He also lost his dignity.
But the worse part is why he did that. Do you know why? Let me tell you.
I played Pikanetwork for a very long time. Now, even if Bolja was Free ranked and had good stuffs, he has never been one of the best players in the server. Never had a rank, never had a gun there. He wasn't one of the richest. He was just one of the many players in pika's prison.
If u now join Opposite Prison you will notice Bolja is second in baltop with 2mlns on his account, he hasn't Owner rank there, but he is "free" and has "smuggler" vip-rank.

And if it's not enough funny, u can check the top voter of the last month. Answer to me, who is him? Obviously guys! Is Bolja!While I was trying to understand what happened he joined in vanish, and he gave himself the "God key" (reward for top voters) and opened it #facepalm#
So man, I wrote this essay, and I'm sorry for its long format, just to say to you, my friend, DO NOT play opposite-wonderland.
This server is a shitty copy of pikanetwork, and the "owner" is unable to do his role. He is giving to his alts stuffs and ranks to be the best in the game and prevent u from reach the top.

Thx for your time, xx
W4YN3
Level 1 : New Miner