Do you like UHC? Do you also like Survival? Well you probably might like this UHC Survival server!

HalfastMC's Avatar HalfastMC11/3/22 8:54 pm
2 emeralds 50
Server IP: play.halfastmc.com

As the name implies, our server is a Semi-Vanilla Survival server, but with a UHC twist – Natural health regeneration is permanently off. The only way to gain health is through Gold Apples, Beacons, and potions. There is no tempban/permaban on death. You will respawn in your bed just like in Survival!

We also have a 24/7 stream spectating players in the server - LIVE! www.twitch.tv/halfastmc

Mobs are set to Hard Mode and have a higher spawn rate. I am also currently an active owner who tries to implement new ways to make survival more difficult, but while keeping it as vanilla as possible. ☠️☠️☠️

There is no /TPA, /BACK, /HOME, or any TP commands. You set your home to your bed, and that’s it.

There are no lootboxes, paid ranks, donater ranks, creative ranks, or special privileges. Everyone has equal footing.

All Mods play in Survival and have the same permissions as everyone else (Except the ability to mute, ban, kick users).

The only ranks are [Player] (New players), [Citizen] (Gained after playing for 24 hours or joining our discord), [Veteran] (Gained after playing for 3 months/720 hours).

All players can toggle their PVP. We have a mixed community of those who like to PvP, and those who don’t, so everyone has the option to toggle it themselves by default. Outside of that, PvP is only disabled in Spawn areas.

We have a Top Survivor plugin, where players are rewarded for surviving the longest without dying.

Discord is linked with the server chat

Griefprevention/Claimblocks plugin installed to protect your builds.

Voting rewards!

Server version is 1.19.2, we just reset the map!

RULES:

- No cheating

- AFK machines, clients, etc are fine as long as your farms don’t crash or lag the server.

- Follow the Microsoft/Mojang TOS

- Raiding is allowed…Just no toxic griefing.

- No trying to kill players who have PVP off - Even with mobs or natural means. Just leave ‘em alone and find something else to do.

Rules are subject to change based on the situation – However at the end of the day if you are respectful and open minded, I believe you’ll have a great time playing on this server. We have a community that has been together for over 5 years, so you will see a lot of Veteran tags.

Comment below with your Minecraft username and Discord - if you join, you'll be boosted up to Citizen!

The server IP is: play.halfastmc.com

I encourage you to join our Discord, this is where I post updates about the server!:https://discord.gg/ZcthKdJ
    HalfastMC
    Level 47 : Master Dragonborn