Does anyone know a server developer/texture pack designer?

TheMCChestofArchitecture's Avatar TheMCChestofArchitecture1/17/19 3:18 pm history
1 emeralds 169 6
1/19/2019 12:26 am
Cib's Avatar Cib
The story:
My grandparents gave me 200$ for Christmas and I want to make a creative server with a custom pack where you have to apply and earn ranks.

The dream:
My dream is to own a creative server that you have to apply for through a plot world with ranks and a custom pack that includes a plot world for guests, a creative world for people with a builder rank, a main creative world for people with an architect rank, and a plot world to host building competitions with prizes, such as being promoted from guest to builder. I also plan for all worlds to have a claiming system.

The ranks I plan to have:
Guests - May build in the comp world and plot world with a chance to be promoted if they win comp or show potential.
Builder - May build in the comp world and plot world like guests but get to build in their own world dedicated to their ranks.
Architects - May build in comp world, plot world, and builder world but get to build in the main creative world.

I plan to have more ranks in the future and these ones are not final.

The pack:
I want to do an adaption of Flows HD like most servers do, and I want to include 3D models and other cool textures you wouldn't find on other servers. I'm looking for someone who can work with and re-texture 128x texture packs. I have a good idea of what I'm looking for.

The conclusion:
That's what I can think of for now. If I think of any more ideas that I want to add or change, I'll keep y'all updated. Looking forward to getting to work with you! See you soon!
Posted by TheMCChestofArchitecture's Avatar
TheMCChestofArchitecture
Level 1 : New Miner