_/*\_ Does Anyone need a DEV! _/*\_

SWAGcloneSWAG's Avatar SWAGcloneSWAG12/6/14 9:29 am
1 emeralds 75
Hey, My name is Orlando I am a Dev looking for a server. I code plugins add code to plugins and take code from plugins. I can set up anything you want me to. I don't need payment I do it as an enjoyment. I can go through all the config of files and make server look neater and more professional. This will help in players seeing how good the server is and they will want to stay on and play MineCraft. The servers I am best with setting up are Factions, Prison, Creative and kitpvp. I find these the easiest to setup. I know how to use MultiVerse-Portals and Multi-Verse and I know how to use BunjeeCord. I am great with setting up ranks. I can use GM/Groupmanager, Pex and zpermissions. Commands and config files. I can set up kits, rules file, essentials chat, essentials protect, worldguard and so much more! I can use WorldEdit set-up buycraft. I have owned a server 6000 slots and 80-200 people on it. I am at university studying Computer Science. So I hope if the are any servers looking for a good DEV Private Message me the IP? And don't forgot it's FREE!!!
SWAGcloneSWAG
Level 21 : Expert Network