DopeCraft SMP - The dopest place to craft!

_ENTITY_UNKNOWN_'s Avatar _ENTITY_UNKNOWN_3/17/22 11:25 pm history
1 emeralds 85
DopeCraft SMP (Survival Multiplayer)

Join @ dopecraft.apexmc.co

DopeCraft exists to simply give Minecraft lovers a place to play together. We've combined the combat of Minecraft version 1.9, while still keeping all the new features of the latest version--with the exception of the shield. Enjoy a semi-vanilla survival experience with some quality of life changes along with various other cool features. Claim some land, and protect it from harm, earn money with jobs and more. It's the dopest place to craft, come join us today!
NOTE: DopeCraft is still a new server, some features may be subject to change.

Main Features:

Land Claims
Claim land and protect your builds from grief. Players you trust can be granted varied levels of access, you can even turn your build into a clan base and set a spawnpoint for your clan.

Clans
Team up with other players and create a clan.

Jobs
Get a job and start earning money!

mcMMO
Level-up skills just by playing, unlock new abilities like Super Breaker or Giga Drill!

Economy
Buy and sell items in the server shop, or list your own items on the auction house for other players to buy. Jobs are another great way to make money.

Other mentionable features:

Keep inventory on death
Better Sleeping
Silk touch spawners
Chest and Inventory sorting
1.9 combat (no shields or weapon cooldown)

Coming Soon

Voting Ranks
Player Shops
Discord Server
Website

Additional Information

Keep in mind, this server is new so there really isn't a playerbase yet. I'm hoping to eventually grow this server and build a small community. Right now I am the only staff member, I watch over the server in my free time. I'm currently looking for dedicated and mature moderators. All feedback is welcome, I'm always looking for ways to improve the server. :)
_ENTITY_UNKNOWN_
Level 1 : New Miner