DubPixels Network [IN DEV HIRING DEVS,MODS,YOUTUBERS[PAID],BETA TESTERS

Dubwye's Avatar Dubwye3/31/20 6:17 pm
1 emeralds 18
width=201
DubPixel Network!
DubPixel Network are hiring! :tnt:
We are currently hiring Immidiate positions due to the beta launch of the server being tomorrow! I have had a few problems just lately impeding the servers release date but I'm confident we can make the beta release good and carry on improving the server from there!
Positions we are hiring are:
Developer![IMMEDIATE]As a developer you will need to be creatively minded and fit for the purpose of Conifguring plugins and implementing them in-game. For example, CrazyCrates is a plugin that would need setting up with your own knowledge of the game-mode(So Rewards aren't too OP or not worth it) This plugin also needs setting up in the config files and crates making around the spawn this is Configuring plugins and Implementing them into the game.
They would also need to be able to work cooperatively with my other developer and give me advice on which plugins are best and things that need to be done for the server to be good and playable.NO DECISIONS ON PLUGINS WILL BE MADE UNTIL THERE IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE WHOLE DEVELOPMENT TEAM!
Moderator[In The Next Week]
Moderators must have a solid understanding of commands used to moderate the server using LuckPerms.They must also have a mature head and know what to do in each situation that comes around."Helps if they bring people to the server"Must be active on the forums: https://dubpixel.uk/Must be active on the discord: https://discord.gg/zTYgMxAAPPLY ON DISCORD...
BETA TESTERS![IMMEDIATE]There isn't really any rules for beta testers.Other than come on the server on a regular basis, bring friends, be active on the discord and forums and enjoy yourself!Also looking for bugs and testing certain plugins WILL be asked of you. Please don't disregard the fact that you are a beta tester if taken out of an In-Game moment to test something. This could include being teleported to new servers where new gamemodes are being developed.First 20 people to join discord will be BETA Testers: https://discord.gg/zTYgMxA
All in all I have BIG :VV: Plans for the network. This is the second Third week since I had the idea to start a Minecraft Network and I have to say despite the setbacks of loosing developers and fallings out with previous staff members I feel like the Network will go far! But of course it cant go far without you players to help!
Any players just wanting to be part of the fun and get regular updates on whats happening on the server before & after release are more than welcome to sign up on the forums and join the discord for a fun and active community!
DISCORDFORUMS
Thanks so much for your time reading this!I really hope to see you in the discord and in game when the server is launched!
Dubpixel network[In-Dev] Launching IP: mc.shopdubpixel.com on Wednesday 1st April 2020 at 7pm (GMT)width=944
Dubwye
Level 1 : New Network