DubPixels[PAID] Looking for a developer to set up a network for me.

Dubwye's Avatar Dubwye3/25/20 2:43 pm
1 emeralds 27
Hi everyone.

I've just set up my own server and been setting up here and there throughout today. It's quickly come to my attention that i don't have the time or experience to setup the server how I want it.

So thinking onward I've decided that I can help someone else setup and develop the server whilst also Managing the community. As of now I dont need any more staff apart from 1 more builder to help things get started.

I'm looking for someone who can work all the basic plugins and add some of their own creative thinking to my server.

Would like; Factions, Hunger Games, Sky Wars, Sky Block, Prison. And also a hub making properly.

I can pay pretty well for an ongoing developer until the project is complete but would need a small bit of work first as trust before any payment is made. I could probably stop and learn the time myself as i used to have a fairly big server back around..... 4 Years ago haha. I genuinely cant remember how to setup simple things like multiverse. :pigout: by MineWarCrafter

Please get in contact with me if you're willing to help. Also can make arrangments for a split between donations when the server is fully complete and populated if thats more suited to you. Thanks

Lewis Clayton.
Dubwye
Level 1 : New Network