Dusk Haven - Unique Roleplay Server - Must Check It Out

LexionGVC's Avatar LexionGVC11/18/18 7:32 am history
1 emeralds 110

Dusk Haven

Hello everyone and welcome to Dusk Haven. We will become a role play network slowly overtime and recently we have released our first unique role play server. We have a bunch of features which I find separates us from most other minecraft servers and you will grow to love them. I know role play seems a bit like child play or things that little children do on minecraft but trust me when I say this. This is a very unique server in which is not filled with little cringy children however, we do suggest people of ages of 12+ to join as It may be hard for youngers to understand the concept. Anyone can join. There is no age limit but we suggest people over 12.
So into the actual game play.

This server is set in a beautiful modern city in which you have just come from a dangerous country to a much safer one. Los Dangeles. You are here to have better opportunities. You set up your citizenship ID and then start a career in the city. You can become various jobs like (Police, Doctor, Soldier, President, Author, Uber Driver, Actor, Camera Security, Bank Guard, Business, Pilot, Landlord and even a Criminal) More jobs will be implemented as the role play server updates. Once you have one of these jobs you can earn money by doing the job well or by getting a payslip every 20 minutes. Depending on your job you will get high pay or low pay. Pick a job that is fun for you. Not one that pays the most. You also can buy multiple vehicles with your money. (Cars, Motorbikes, Hover Bikes, Planes, Helicopters, Submarines, Rafts, Witch Broom) and more. You can also buy or rent houses. Some houses you can rent. Some you can buy. If you own a company, you can buy multiple company selected buildings or rent them. Once you get into the roleplay make sure you don't catch a disease. If you do, make sure not to die. You will get money taken from you if you die from an illness. It is best to seek treatment right away! Survive, Roleplay and have fun on this amazing server.

We have worked extremely hard in the last 3 months trying to perfect this server and make it the best it can be. All I ask for now is for people to give this server a chance and actually spread the server around. I know that may be a bit to ask for but remember. Creating a server is not easy and requires hard work and dedication. Not many new servers have that. WE DO! We care for each individual on this server and try to help sort out issues as soon as possible. Make sure to hop on and give it a try. That Is all I ask for.

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you online soon.

IP: 185.242.115.200:40215

We will buy a domain soon so you wont need to use the numbers but just use the numbered IP for now

LexionGVC
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer