Enchanted-Realms [Factions] [PvP] [GUNS] [Raiding] 1.5.1

Gaming4me's Avatar Gaming4me4/29/13 7:36 pm
1 emeralds 155
Enchanted-Realms 1.5.1
[24/7]-[Cracked]-[PvP]-[Guns]-[Factions]

What we have to offer:
We have no lag what so ever so pvp will be a better experience. Also to make pvp more exciting an fun we added guns... Guns at very fun to use an can bring a whole new style to pvp. Once you join you will have to register an login because of our xauth system but you will get your kit which includes an M16 with is a 4 round bust gun so once you yet the wild you will have a bunch of fun shooting. Start a factions with your friends an raid. Raid never been so fun before now that we have guns blow up their base an get there stuff. This makes raiding more fun an harder to survive so you wont have to deal with a group of over powered people. We are cracked so cracked user can join.

Rules:
1. Your not from PMC
2. No spamming
3. No cussing
4. No swearing
5. Don't ask for OP or any other ranks or GM
6. No duping items
7. No redstone work
8. No hack clients: [NODUS], [WEEPCRAFT],[CHEATMOD]

Future plans:
If we see that Enchanted-Realms is going good. The first thing we are planning to do is upgrade our server slots an RAM. In order to do that we must get a total of 20 dollars in donations in order for us to upgrade. All money that made goes to the server monthly bill an upgrades.

Join our server today an help us grow by voting. Remember tell your friends about us
IP: 198.24.162.98:25731
Gaming4me
Level 21 : Expert Engineer