✩EstoriaMC✩ │Towny Server│Undergoing Development│Looking for Staff│Custom

Dr_Alto_Clef's Avatar Dr_Alto_Clef7/27/19 8:18 pm history
1 emeralds 33
EstoriaMC

"Estoria, Your Final Destination"
Hello, my name is Cryptic. I hope you're having a wonderful day!
I am the Founder of EstoriaMCIt is currently under development, which is why I am here to hire talented & Dedicated people who want to be apart of a big project.
┝────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┥
What is EstoriaMC?
This is most likely the question that is on your mind right now.EstoriaMC is a Towny with a Unique aspect to it that separates it from other Towny servers. It is a take on Minecraft Survival that hasn't been done before, giving the player a fresh experience. Upon the release of the server, it will have a lot of features that will enable the player to release their creativity. I will now go on to explain a few of these Features down below.

Quests - We are going to have a Main Story-Line, each Quest will offer the player a unique Reward and a different experience from the last quest. We plan on adding new Quests & Features weekly so there is always something fresh to do. We also plan on making some of the Quests multiplayer, so you can do them with your friends.

Leveling System - Our Leveling system will be custom made. It will be explained more in the future, but for now, our current vision for it is that each level you go up, the more equipment and items you have access to. We might also make it so that you can unlock different Dimensions & talk to new NPCs. Some Quests will require you to be a certain level.

NPCS & Shops - NPCS Will be placed in Main Towns around the map, each of which will have dialogue & some will have a quest/job for the player to do. Our Shops will be run by NPCs, each of them will sell specific things. Some of these shops may change their stock daily, some will be permanent. Some NPCs might be added/removed during certain Events. In the future, there might be a Bank where you can store all of your money safely.

Custom Terrain - One of our Unique features is our Custom Terrain, you can't find it anywhere. Our terrain will have a Fantasy/Rustic feeling to it, since that is our servers theme. I won't give away too much now, but there will be a lot of biomes, dungeons & much more.

Custom Mobs/Creatures - Scattered around the world, if that be in Dungeons or just wandering around these Creatures will range in difficulty & each will drop unique loot. Some of these might be minions of a specific boss, some will just be on their own.
These are only a few features we plan on adding, I don't want to promise too much at the moment.
┝────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┥

Staff Applications
We are always looking to expand our team,So please don't be afraid to apply.
Manager 1/1 ❌

Sr Administrator 2/2 ❌
Administration Team 1/3 ✔️
Sr Moderator 1/1 ❌
Moderation Team 0/2 ✔️
Helpers 1/3 ✔️
Developers 1/5 ✔️

Build Team 0/6 ✔️
Lore Writers 2/5 ✔️
Graphics Designer 0/2 ✔️
Applications are down below.

Administrator Application

1) - What is your Minecraft Username?

2) How long have you played Minecraft?

3) What is your Discord Name & #?

4) Do you have experience with Towny Servers?

5) What is your timezone?

6) What age are you?

7) Do you have experience with being apart of a Staff Team?

8)When are you available and how active can you be?

9) Why do you want to apply & why should we choose you?

10) What do Administrators do?

11) Who are you? Give us a little information about yourself.

12) Additional Information

Moderator Application

6) What age are you?

8) When are you available and how active can you be?

10) What do Moderators do?

11) As a Moderator you are expected to be able to take Insults, Threats and much more, Are you comfortable with this?

12) Who are you? Give us a little information about yourself.

13) Additional Information
Helper Application

6) What age are you?

8) When are you available and how active can you be?

10) As a Helper you are expected to spend most time helping new players get started, Can you do this?

11) Who are you? Give us a little information about yourself.

12) Additional Information

These are the Applications for each available role.
If you are looking to join our
Build Team,

Lore Writer,

Graphics Designer,

then please feel free to contact me on discord or write a reply down below.

Contact Information
My discord is: Cryptic#8132

Staff Manager's discord: Dr. Glass#0840
The servers temporary discord is: https://discord.gg/ENRBfhN
Dr_Alto_Clef
Level 1 : New Explorer