Event: Cake Break! (team survival PvP game)

maximeman445's Avatar maximeman4452/3/16 5:18 am
1 emeralds 131
Hey guys,

This Friday, at 9:00 (Time Zone: UTC+9:00), I'll be hosting a game with some of my friends on a private server (I'll see whether it is hamachi based on whether I can get a private server online or not). This game is called Cake Break, and it's an extremely thrilling skyblock survival game, where four teams fight to the death with very peculiar rules. Basically, your team loses points when players die, and gets points when players eat cake, and if your team reaches 0 points, you're eliminated. You can then spectate and stuff.

Here's a link to what the game looks like: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/cake-break-a-skyblock-pvp-survival-2players-teams-scoring-system/

We'll be recording videos while commenting to then post on the project (because screenshots just don't capture the essence of the game...), so having the biggest game possible would be awesome. So far, we've only played four player games (teams of 1), but the game can hold as many players as we want, and gets more fun the more people there are.
The game usually lasted around an hour for us, but will probably last longer with more players.

If you're interested, either comment or send me a private message!
maximeman445
Level 27 : Expert Engineer