Exoverse

Refrizor's Avatar Refrizor2/1/17 6:54 pm
1 emeralds 76
Exoverse isn't released. We need a good userbase before and after release to get started. And - that is why I am here advertising.

Exoverse was founded in 2015. It was one of the most successful servers I've hosted in my career. It was a fine server and lots of people appreciated the work put in it and how it was operated. A buddy and I who are moderators on a large network vanished on November 30th, 2015. He was an administrator on Exoverse and showed a great amount of dedication. So, he inspired me to launch it back up with how dedicated he was. Though - this time - it will be better than it was before.

So, what is Exoverse?
After I "re-booted" (or relaunched) it, I decided to change everything in a most positive and fun way. Exoverse will now be much more open. As I can't get into every single detail to it being in development and it being unreleased, it will have to do with elemental powers; such as Water, Fire, Earth, and so on. You will be able to use your powers against players and player vs entity. If you know what I am actually taking about (the concept of this), then nice. It will be fun in my opinion. Though, we need a good userbase before it does get released.

Our Discord chat linked w/ our community we are trying to grow:
http://www.discord.gg/NKRUYQ3
Refrizor
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer