Family server idea

dittio's Avatar dittio12/30/11 12:22 am
1 emeralds 20
My fabulus idea: a server where you create a family with mom,dad,son,daughter,pet.you build a house there will be an adoption home(kids go there to get parents),pet shop(sells,untamed wolf with 15 bones,,spider,cave spider,pigman,slime,passive mobs,magma cube and silverfish)supermarket(sells beds,food,basic blocks,),minecart store(like a car store but no cars in minecraft).pet system(you have a fenceing in your yard(all but wolf you keep them indoors)that you keep your other pets in).there would be currency(you"get a job"there would be workplaces(jobs:gathering pets,harvesting blocks and food for the supermarket,crafting minecarts,being a model for armor,crafting beds and armor. ) special people(bosses)that have $1000.00 as starting money that pay employees $10 every day).food is very cheap but no golden apple.stand up comedey building ($1 to get in).there is a royal rank.ranks:child,parent,employees(parents but different rank),boss(shop owner),royal(like owner but not as much you can do,when you get this rank you get $10000000.00,can spawn mobs),owner(infininte $,can use fly mod,can spawn mobs).if this server is created let me know and let me be royalty.reasons for missing mobs in pets:creeper/charged:will kill when you try to get it in the fenceing,enderman:will break the fenceing and tp out,blaze/ghast:can fly out of fencing.armor shop(models get paid here and do shows to advertize)greifing is allowed but is called stealing.there is a destruction shop(people destroy your house and rebuild it for $3).if i missed anything tell me
dittio
Level 1 : New Crafter