FantacyPvP | New Spawn | New PvP Arena | New Shop | 75% Off

CallMeScotts's Avatar CallMeScotts8/2/15 1:54 pm
1 emeralds 25
Welcome to fantacypvp. Over the past 4 days we have been working extremely hard on our server making new builds and customising the server to make it as fun as possible to play on , the new spawn is medieval spawn that took me and my builder around 4 days to create over the 4 days we have been working on the server , the spawn was the most lengthy process as a spawn should not be rushed as it is the first thing people see when they join so its how they judge a server , we have added another rank called overlord which is the highest possible rank to obtain on the server , all ranks will soon have 6 kits each we have done around 10% of the extra kits so far . more of the kits will be done as time passes by , to say sorry for reset we are going to be hosting a fun pvp battle with good rewards , the top 3 best pvpers will receive a rank each for our server as a way of saying sorry , but its going to be a challenge to get it , you're most probably wondering how am I supposed to get op gear well when I schedule the battle you will be teleported into a pvp arena and will be given a kit from our rank each you can use the kit how you please you do not have to take part in the pvp battle you can use it how you wish . the server is also have a 75% sale which a few people have taken advantage of it already , join now at ( fantacypvp.com if that ip does not work for you try s22.hosthorde.com:26117)
CallMeScotts
Level 1 : New Miner