FTB Infinity Evolved. NO BANNED ITEMS

devilmee's Avatar devilmee8/26/17 8:37 pm
1 emeralds 110
I know, I know, looking for friends on an online forum is just the coolest thing I could do, but let me tell you a little backstory; me and my friends (age 17-21) all love minecraft, and modpacks so I decided to pony up and buy a server for us all to play on. Its been a bit since I started up the server and I'm the only one who's been on. I want to have a community experience, if I didn't I could just play in single player so I'm looking for some cool people who just wanna have a good time and play some minecraft.

I have no banned items on the server, and don't intend to ever have any ever. I want you to just play the game for the fun and experience and not abuse stuff just to advance yourself in the game. I also want people that will be conscious of what they're doing and not lag out the server.

I'm an adult and will act mature, and make mature jokes, and I'm looking for people who will act the same. If you're interested in playing with me just tell me a bit about yourself and I'll message you as soon as I can.
devilmee
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect